Last weekend Acorn ripped a couple stitches loose in her new eye-hole scar (gross, but she's fine), so she had to go in for a vet check up. A brand new doctor was looking her over, peering into the stupid e-collar cone and speaking to her, when suddenly she projectile vomited in his face.
And I don't mean a big stream of vomit---no, I mean an explosion covering him from the top of his head to his waist. Lucky for me the cone collar funneled it entirely onto just him, ha.
Okay, I felt terrible for the guy, but holy crap was it funny. I was too shocked, however, to laugh until he left the room.
He said, "What the---!" And then he recovered really quickly, wiping himself and her down with paper towels, and he immediately began diagnosing that her antibiotic was upsetting her stomach...or she needed an exorcism.